Thursday, November 11, 2010

Right2Roam Photography

The idea for Right2Roam Photography has followed me through over a decade of traveling, living, and working in various locations around the world. It came to me on my first trip to the Scottish Highlands where the "Right to Roam" is respected as long the land and its inhabitants are respected. And this label for my photography stuck as I traveled to other locations and developed, and continue to develop my skills and techniques as a photographer. This blog will be a part of my creative outlet where I will occasionally share in my development, successes and possibly lessons learned as a photographer.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eli! I didn't know you started up a photography blog. I'm so glad you did. I want you to know I appreciate and enjoy your talent and photography skills. You make me proud! I'm so looking forward to viewing your photos in the future. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete