Sunday, May 13, 2012

Feeding Time

Feeding Time
Feeding Time, a photo by right2roam on Flickr.

I can't believe this day was already almost 7 years ago! I can still remember the sounds and smells of this crisp early morning as I paddled around my favorite lake with a newly purchased 20D. I was having so much fun and was absolutely thrilled by the quality of shots I was getting with my first DSLR. If I wasn't hooked on nature photography before, this day sealed the deal.

Thanks Mom... for all of your care, wisdom, patience, encouragement, and prayer.

Canon EOS 20D
Focal Length: 300 mm
Aperature: f/5.6
Exposure: 1/500 second
ISO 200

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! I love you, Eli! Thanks for posting this picture...it's one of my favorites! The grebes up and moved, but I found their new nest on my last paddle.

    ReplyDelete